At Willow Brook we value service, kindness, and generosity. Our residents always come first. As an employee you can expect competitive wages, good benefits, AND an exceptional work environment. If you are seeking a career that allows you to give back and end each day knowing you’ve made a significant difference, then please consider an STNA position at Cherith Care Center.
Cherith Care Center is a small 30-bed unit providing exceptional skilled nursing care to long term residents and short-term rehab residents. This unit is known for its quality 5-star care, vibrant activity program, and its compassionate caregivers. Excellent opportunity to grow your nursing skills in a small, welcoming unit. Current openings (set schedule and every other weekend rotation) include:
Willow Brook cares deeply about our employees and offers a large array of helpful and attractive benefits including the following:
• Competitive pay (new 2023 rates)
• Experience pay and shift differential
• Willow Brook Weekender rate of additional $3 per hour (for all weekend shifts)
• Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Company Paid Life Insurance with Additional Coverage Available
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Immediate Holiday Worked Pay
• Retirement Plan with Immediate Company Match
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to help you save money
• Mobile Phone Discount Program through Verizon
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses
• Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 App
• Wellness/Enrichment Program
• Travel Assistance Service and Identity Theft Services
• And much more!
The Cherith Care Center is part of our larger Willow Brook Christian Communities –a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that has lovingly served senior adults in central Ohio for over 5 decades.
To learn more about our community or to apply, please visit our website at the link below or visit us in person at 100 Willow Brook Way South Delaware, Ohio 43015.