Updates on the Coronavirus policy at Willow Brook
We are working vigorously to protect the health and safety of our residents and staff during COVID-19. We’re also collaborating with our local health department and state and federal agencies to implement every measure to safeguard our residents and employees.
Click on the dates below to read our COVID communications
Residents and staff at Willow Brook can receive vaccinations at our three campuses. The vaccine requires two doses, and you need to sign up in advance. Please contact the Executive Director on each campus for more details. The dates are:
Willow Brook Christian Home:
Jan. 5, Jan. 26 & Feb. 16- for Residents and Staff
Willow Brook at Delaware Run:
Jan. 6 for Residents & Jan. 7 for Staff
Jan. 27 for Residents & Jan. 28 for Staff
Feb. 17 for Residents & Feb. 18 for Staff
Willow Brook Christian Village:
Jan. 14, Feb. 4 & Feb. 25- for Residents and Staff
We are resuming scheduled indoor visitation on several campuses, but it may be paused if there is an outbreak. It’s best to call the facility directly to make sure that visitation is occuring.
At this time, visitation is available for independent and assisted living residents at Willow Brook at Delaware Run.
Visitation is available for Centrum assisted living residents, Cherith nursing home residents, Passages memory care residents and Village Commons residents at Willow Brook Christian Village.
There’s no visitation at Willow Brook Christian home right now. For specific campus rules, please see “Other Communications” on the right side of this page and select the campus.
Beginning Oct. 12, residents may have indoor visits with family members and friends in designated visitation areas. We are following all protocols required by the Ohio Department of Health. Some key points:
- Visits need to be scheduled in advance.
- A maximum of 2 guests is allowed per visit.
- Visitors must wear masks and maintain a six-foot distance.
- Visits may be paused if we have an outbreak in one of our facilities or if the state issues new restrictions.
- Each campus has its own visitation guidelines. You can find the guidelines under “Other Communications” (on the right side of this page). For more information, please contact Willow Brook Christian Home in Worthington at 614-885-3300, Willow Brook Christian Village in Delaware at 740-369-0048, and Willow Brook at Delaware Run in Delaware at 740-201-5640. Thank you.
Beginning the week of July 20, we are offering outdoor visitation for residents of our nursing homes and memory care facilities. Visits must be scheduled, and guidelines from the Ohio Department of Health must be followed. To learn more and to sign up, please read the guidelines for each campus, which are posted under “Other Communications,” on the right side of this page.
Outdoor visitation is now available for those residing in assisted living at our campuses. All visitors must schedule an appointment and be screened for COVID-19 prior to outdoor visitation. Please review the visitation guidelines for outdoor visitation of assisted living residents. You will find these policies under “Other Communications,” and they are listed for each campus.
All other visits are limited to end-of-life situations. You may visit between the hours of 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for end-of-life situations. Visitation is limited to the resident’s room. Any approved visitor must pass a screening for fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills and muscle pains.
Willow Brook’s restaurants are closed to the public until further notice. Delivery services are available to residents at no fee. Call the reservation line by 11 a.m. for lunch or by 4 p.m. for dinner.
Essential vendors will be admitted and must complete a healthcare screening.
We have a pre-recorded message with our latest updates:
Coronavirus is essentially a respiratory infection. Symptoms include fever, fatigue, shortness of breath, and a dry cough. If you’re experiencing these symptoms, notify your doctor and self-isolate.
For more detailed information, please refer to the resources below:
Ohio Department of Health coronavirus call center:
1-833-4-ASK-ODH (7 days a week from 9am to 8pm)
- 01-22 | Travel Policy (Effective March 1)
- 01-21 | Updated Vaccine Q&A
- 01-15 | Natural Immunity If Already Had COVID?
- 01-05 | Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet
- 12-29 | Dr. Hucek’s Informative Vaccine Video
- 12-29 | Vaccine Resources
- 12-21 | Dr. Weigand’s Vaccine Memo
- 12-17 | Larry Harris and Dr. Hucek Memo
- 12-16 | Why Get the Vaccine?
- 12-14 | Employee Vaccine Q&A