Restaurant Server – Part-time & Full-time – Willow Brook Christian Communities – Delaware, Ohio
If you have a heart for seniors, enjoy a positive and fun work environment, are looking for stable, steady employment with part-time or full-time options, and are seeking employment that promotes a healthy work/life balance (no late nights, rotating weekend, options of shorter or longer shifts), then please consider a restaurant server positions at either of our two award-winning Delaware restaurants.
- Competitive pay rates
- Willow Brook Weekender rate of additional $3 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Short morning and/or dayshift hours option (6:30a-10:30a or 11:15a-2:15p)
- Full-time, Weekday Only Openings (6:15/6:30a - 2:15/2:30p)
- Friendly customers who treat you like family
- No late evenings (latest scheduled shift ends 7:30/8 p.m.)
- Part-time and Full-time Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Immediate & Generous Company Match
- Fun, creative events for residents and staff
- Tuition Assistance Program
- And much more!
Currently seeking candidates for morning, afternoon, or early evenings. Options working just weekdays or some weekdays with rotating weekends (every other weekend). Occasional Host/Closer opportunities for interested candidates at two local, Delaware campuses. The Water's Edge Restaurant and Café 100 of Willow Brook at Delaware Run
- Located of Rt 36, West William Street at 100 Delaware Crossing West.
- This campus features The Water’s Edge, our beautiful upscale dining space with scenic views overlooking a landscaped pond and fountain
- Additional dining options are available in our Café 100, a Bistro featuring an appetizing array of sandwiches, salads and daily specials.
The Courtyard Restaurant at Willow Brook Christian Village
- Located just off of Rt. 23 at 100 Willow Brook Way South.
- Recently updated and remodeled restaurant with charming courtyard dining options
- Menu highlighting our very own wood-fire pizza oven
- Regional and seasonal daily specials
Restaurant serving experience is a plus, but not essential (we train on the job!). Ideal candidates will possess the ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, and staff with courtesy, tact, and graciousness. Our servers must demonstrate dependability and exhibit excellent communication skills. Please apply online at the link provided below.