Line Cook – Part-time – The Heritage Restaurant – Willow Brook Christian Home – Columbus, Ohio
Are you looking for…
- Stable, consistent hours with no late nights
- A sought after environment where team input and individual creativity are valued
- The opportunity to broaden your skills and experience with culinary degreed supervisors while moving forward in your career with opportunities for advancement
- A mission based organization that will financially invest in you (tuition assistance program, immediate and generous retirement plan, public service loan forgiveness program for college tuition loans, annual Christmas monetary gift, $3 per hour weekend premium and more!)
- A wide array of benefits that includes dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, immediate holiday and holiday worked pay, 24 Hours Employee Assistance Program, identity theft protection, flex spending account, and much more.
- The knowledge that at the end of the day you’ve made a true difference in helping others, while using your talents and skills
If the answers to these questions are YES, then you are exactly who we are seeking to join our culinary team as a full-time or part-time cook.
Flexible schedule working 16 to 20+ (part-time). Shifts range from 11a-3:30p, 11a-7:30p some weekdays and rotating weekends. Beautiful, highly rated senior living campus featuring two scratch-made restaurants The Grapevine Grill (a modern Bistro setting), and The Heritage Restaurant (a casual, fine dining environment).
- Assist the team in meal preparation for contemporary American cuisine
- Set up and organize the line prior to meal service
- Follow standardized recipes with emphasis on attractive plate presentation and portion/diet instructions
- Be responsible for proper storage of all items used on the line including breakdown, labeling, cleaning, and maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Knowledge of food preparation, knife skills, and cooking techniques is essential for qualified applicants.
- As with all Willow Brook positions, to ensure the safety of our staff and residents, a criminal background check, physical, and drug test will be conducted.
If you have the qualifications for this position or would like to learn more, please complete at the link provided below.