Restaurant Server or Host/Closer – Full-time & Part-time – Willow Brook Christian Communities – Delaware, Ohio
Willow Brook Christian Communities in Delaware, Ohio seeks full-time & part-time restaurant servers at two different campuses.
- Newly, increased pay rates
- Upcoming Christmas monetary gift for eligible part-time & full-time employees
- Weekend premium (extra $1.00 per hour on the weekend)
- Free meals
- Friendly customers who treat you like family
- No late evenings (latest scheduled shift ends 7:30/8 p.m.)
- Part-time servers will work a minimum of 3 shifts per week with an every other weekend rotation
The Water's Edge Restaurant and Café 100 of Willow Brook at Delaware Run are seeking a full-time and a part-time server. This campus is located of Rt 36, West William Street at 100 Delaware Crossing West. Hours are listed below:
- Server, Part-time, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday-Friday (no weekends!)
- Server, Part-time, 3p-7p, 3:30p-7:30p, or 4p-8p, weekdays and some roating weekends (every other weekend), minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Server, Full-time, 10a-2p (withe one hour break) and 3p-7a, primarily weekdays with some rotating weekends
The Courtyard Restaurant at Willow Brook Christian Village seeks restaurant servers for several different shifts. This campus is located just off of Rt. 23 at 100 Willow Brook Way South. Open shifts are listed below.
- Host/Closer, Full-time or Part-time 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. weekdays 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends (weekend rotation required)
- Server, Part-time, 3:45 p.m. to 7 p.m., 4 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., or 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Server, Part-time, 2-3 weekdays working 6:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Restaurant serving experience is highly preferred. We are seeking individuals with the ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, and staff with courtesy, tact, and graciousness. Our servers must demonstrate dependability and exhibit excellent communication skills.
Please apply online at the link provided below.