Personal Care Attendants (PCAs) – Full-time & Part-time – Willow Brook at Delaware Run – Delaware, Ohio
Willow Brook at Delaware Run is seeking caring individuals for full-time and part-time Personal Care Attendant (PCA) positions. PCAs will work in our highly rated assisted living care center or memory care center. State-tested certification is not required for this position; however, previous nursing assistant experience is beneficial.
The Willow Brook environment offers a truly beautiful atmosphere, stable long-term leadership, great state inspections, and opportunities for growth. Many attractive benefits for eligible full-time, part-time, and even contingent employees, including the following:
- Willow Brook Weekender Rate of an Additional $3.00 Per Hour
- Affordable Medical (we pay 80%+), Dental, Vision and Supplemental Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Eligible Employer – Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Additional Options (rollover options)
- Paid Sick Time (unused carry-over)
- 9 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Retirement Plan with Immediate Company Match - With Guidance Available to Maximize Your Benefits and Retirement Goals
- Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program through Verizon
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Annual Christmas Monetary Gift
- Flexible Spending Program
- Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Identity Theft and Travel Protection
- Assisted Living, Full-time or Part-time, 7a-3p, 3p-11p or 11p-7a
- Assited Living, Full-time, 7a-3p or 3p-11p
- Memory Care, Part-time, 6a-2-p, 11a-7p, or 3p-11p
*All shifts include regularly scheduled weekdays and an every other weekend rotation.
If you possess the skills, work experience, and true compassion for this position, please complete an application at the link below.