Memory Care Nurse Manager – Full-time – Willow Brook at Delaware Run – Delaware, Ohio
The highly-rated memory care center at Willow Brook at Delaware Run seeks an experienced, caring leader for a full-time Nurse Manager position. This hands-on, working nurse supervisor role requires an individual who enjoys working closely with residents and families while also having a strong set of administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent annual surveys
- Dedicated long-term leaders and staff
- Supportive, teamwork environment
- Small, 20-bed unit in a beautiful setting
- Competitive pay
- Immediate retirement plan with generous employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental and life insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Tuition assistance program
- Many other attractive benefits including travel assistance services, identity theft services, will preparation and more!
Duties are listed below:
- Work with the assisted living/memory care center director to plan, organize, and direct nursing services
- Consult with pharmacists and physicians to plan appropriate care for the residents
- Oversee administration of the care
- Maintain strong communication with residents and their family members
- Oversee nurses and nurse aides (supervising performance and providing input for performance evaluations)
- Participate in and record trainings and in-services.
- Strong documentation and computer literacy required
Applicants must be licensed with the Ohio Board of Nursing as a registered or licensed practical nurse. Proven experience in a geriatric nursing/assisted living facility is preferred. Successful supervisory experience is highly preferred. To be considered for this opportunity, please complete an application at the link provided below.