When you join Willow Brook, you enter a community of friends:
- We treasure life, but we’re not crazy about leaf raking, snow shoveling or home improvement.
- We enjoy a sense of belonging, but we like a little space between our houses.
- We value trees, ponds, streams, and deer grazing in the meadow.
- We love a variety of good food and lots of choices.
- We like moderate prices.
- We get a kick out of interested and interesting people.
- We know our good health won’t last forever and want to live where health care services are available should we ever need them.
- When someone we love enters assisted living or memory care, we like knowing nobody will nickel and dime us to death.
- We’re relieved to know that the goal at Willow Brook is to keep us as independent and healthy as possible and to support our desire to remain in our home as we recover from illnesses and as we age.
Willow Brook Christian Communities was founded in 1972 by members of the Churches of Christ in Central Ohio who wanted to expand their ministry to include older adults. They began in Worthington, with a little nursing home on Lazelle Road. Now, forty years later, Willow Brook has three communities, including two continuing care retirement communities that offer comprehensive housing and health services to older adults along the entire continuum of care.
Share this with your friends